Monday, January 22, 2007

09_ SF MOMA



Art is where your camera finds it. It can happen at anytime, and any place, you must be ready. You may have heard about Hip Hop, well, this is Lip locking, made popular by teennie boppers.
I was at SF. MOMA, minding my own business when this couple threw down some lip lock, right before my eyeballs.
All of a sudden, my hands draws up on this couple with my digital camera, like a mountian lion on a deer, in a FLASH, got the shot. CLICK!!
So, what has this got to do with pinhole cameras? Hell if I know, you have to ready to take the shot. It could happen any place at anytime, just be ready, snooze you lose...

1 comment:

Daryl Darko said...

Great photo Mike! I love your commentaries. Good writing. And you are so damn right. You have to be prepared to take a picture at anytime. And brave enough to shoot it too!